Saturday, January 24, 2009

Memory Lane

My mom has been putting up some really old pictures on her FaceBook.  She has an entire album for just me and my sister.   Here are a few:














My sister and I really did like each other at one point.  :P  Today was my half day.  I had every intention of getting my hair trimmed and my eyebrows done but I saw Cory online so we started talking.  I'm definitely going to do that stuff next Saturday since I go on leave that next Wednesday.  I'm really looking forward to it and the days are creeping by.  


I'm down to 150lbs!!!  A 25 pound loss since I started counting at 175!  I've actually been up to 180.  I cannot believe I let myself go like that.  NEVER AGAIN!!!!!  I feel much better about myself now that I'm losing the weight.


That's about it for now.  I need to start getting ready for work.  Love and hugs to everyone!  

1 comment:

corylvngstn said...

Those pics are so cute!

I'm very proud of you and I'm really happy that you feel better about yourself. I think that's going to make a world of difference when you get home. Hopefully by the time you get home for good, I'll be able to keep up with you in the gym. :)