Saturday, January 10, 2009

Boink.....I gotta get outta this CHU!!

Well, I'm back from my 4 day break.  It was very relaxing.  They had a bunch of activities planned for everyone and I didn't partake in a single one.  I just wanted to do nothing but relax. I think I succeeded.  

So, I came back to some disturbing news.  The person that picked me up said that I might want to wash my sheets and fumigate my CHU.  I was very confused and then he told me that my neighbor heard my roommate getting it on with her boyfriend!  Ugh!!!  Oh, and get this....the next morning she has the nerve to knock on our neighbor's door and ask them to be quiet!  HA! She wasn't concerned with how loud she was the night prior so in my book she lost the right to ask the neighbors to keep their voices down.  One more reason why I can't wait to move outta the CHU.  If she tries to bring him in here again while I'm in here I'm telling her no!  Members of the opposite sex aren't even supposed to be in our rooms after 2100 anyways.

Kevin and Haylie have been slacking big time on their chores and their basic responsibilities at home.  They aren't picking up after themselves and they aren't completing their chores all the way.  Cory confessed and said that he's been letting them get away with certain things like leaving their cereal containers out on the counter and I know he's not having them clean their rooms like I used to have them do.  Don't get me wrong he's still having them pick up stuff but I can guarantee things aren't put back where they belong.  They used to try to shove things in corners and under beds.  If Cory were doing the checking then they would probably get away with that, but if I were doing the checking those would be the first places I would look.  Cory's ADHD allows for a lot of leeway when it comes to things like that.  Anyways, I talked with them and told them that if they can't start helping Daddy out while I'm gone then when I come home for my leave in February (kids think it's June....ssshhhh) we will have ourselves a little cleaning party.  They did NOT like the sound of that!  Hopefully that gave them the kickstart they needed.  I'm not doggin on you, Cory.  I love you!!

I discovered the special effects buttons for my webcam.  I got bored one evening on my R&R and decided to check it out....




Way too much time on my hands.  LOL!!!  Love and hugs to everyone!!

2 comments:

corylvngstn said...

Lol! I know you're not "doggin" me. I do appreciate the help with the pep talk though. I'll let you know if it works in a couple weeks. :)

I love those pics!

I hope everything goes smooth and your roommate respects the fact that you're back now. It's not nice flaunting her relationship in front of you like that knowing you're so far from me. Although I can't say that I wouldn't break that rule if for some odd reason I was able to get to your room. ;)

Heather Bailey said...

nice face weirdo. :P