Thursday, December 11, 2008

And the craziness continues.....

Here are a few more pictures from the tour:


This was Saddam's mistress' house. See how it's shaped like a bunch of hearts? It's kind of hard to see but between the hearts going around the balcony are Saddam's initials.

This is Flintstone. I have no idea what it was used for....but it looks really neat!

The dirt that that hill is made out of came from the man made lakes that surround the entire presidential complex.

Half of the huge chandelier in the Ba'ath Party house

Here is the other half....Nice skylight. I wonder who the architect was? :P

One of the 4 hallways in the house. The other three look exactly the same.

Well, that's about it. I don't really know what else I can put in here. OH!! I forgot to say that when Saddam met people (or should I say when people met Saddam) you were not allowed to kiss him on the cheek as per the custom in this country. Instead he made them kiss both of his armpits! Yuck! No thank you! Ok, that's all. Love and hugs to everyone!

No comments: