Tuesday, June 9, 2009

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!

You know what I don't understand? I don't understand how I am allowed to fight in a war, carry around guns and kill people if necessary, yet I'm not allowed to wear a tank top in the chowhall?! What the hell is that all about??!!! I got here (Freedom Rest) yesterday and since then I've eaten in the chowhall 3 times....all three times with a tank top on. I walk in there for dinner and I'm told I'm not allowed in there without any sleeves on! I just don't get it!! I can put my life on the line for someone, but I'm not allowed to show my shoulders. What is this, 1620?

3 comments:

corylvngstn said...

I understand your frustration. I don't know what the actual reason is, but my first instinct is that showing your shoulders is considered too sexy and they're only doing it for your own protection. :) After seeing those pics you sent me in the tank top, I might not be too far off.

Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

The pic of your daughter by the shoes is at Journeys..... whatchu think of that!!!

corylvngstn said...

Wow, off subject much?