Saturday, May 16, 2009

Not really in the mood.

One more week down, only 17 or so left!!  Man is it starting to get HOT!!  The weather site says it’s supposed to get up to 99 degrees today and 103 tomorrow!  Not looking forward to the next few months.

 

Work has been…well…work.  Yesterday I had to go to the area where that guy killed those 5 people last week.  It was kinda creepy.  The yellow tape is still up around the entire building.  I mailed off a few packages today.  I bought a bunch of clothes for Haylie’s birthday and wrapped them all up.  I wasn’t thinking because I had to open them all back up so the post office lady could inspect them.  Oops!  I also mailed Kevin a pair of boots.  I ordered them back in February for me but apparently the sizes listed were men’s sizes so the 8 that I ordered is WAY too big for me.  Kevin should be able to fit into them…I hope.  If I remember correctly, he has only one week left of grounding.  He managed to finish his report on the last day it was due…well, the day it was due after Cory gave him the ultimatum.  And he used every last minute of that day.  He turned it in at midnight.  I’m not quite sure how you teach someone to not procrastinate.  Mother’s Day was good.  I received cards and letters from Cory and the kids. 

 

I don’t really know what else to say right now.  I’m not really in the mood to blog.  Maybe I’ll write more tonight or a little later in the week.  


Me in one of the dresses I bought.

Kevin at one of his guitar concerts.

Getting ready to play the recorder...Hunny, I think it's time for a hair cut.  :)

Little Miss Haylie

Uh oh, am I in trouble?

No? Ok then, I'll just get comfy.

1 comment:

corylvngstn said...

That weather sounds crazy! I'm sure it'll get that warm here too... just not on a regular basis. :(